Cinnamon, apple and hazelnuts. This apple crumble recipe could not be more appropriate for fall. The sweet dish can be prepared in the Outdooroven. So, sit around the fire, warm up and get rewarded with a sweet treat in the end!
- 100 gr wheat flour (sieved)
- 50 gr unsalted butter
- 75 gr sugar
- 1 kg (Elstar) apples
- 95 gr unroasted hazelnuts
- 2 tsp grounded cinnamon
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 8 scoops of vanilla icecream (optional)
- Oven dish
1. Light the Outdooroven and let it reach a temperature of about 200 degrees.
2. Combine the flour, butter and two thirds of the sugar and knead into a cohesive dough.
3. Cut the apples into quarters and remove the core. Now cut the apples into cubes. Grease the oven dish and place the cubes into the dish. Cover with cinnamon and the leftover sugar.
4. Crumble the dough and chop up the hazelnuts. Cover the apples with the dough and nuts.
5. Place the crumble into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden-brown. Once done, sprinkle with icing sugar.
6. Serve the apple crumble like it is, or together with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Do you have an Outdooroven recipe to share? Join our cooking community, share your ideas with others and get inspired!